Monday, August 15, 2011

Hanging with Casey and Elliott


Dave had to go to NYC for the week for work, so Casey asked if I'd come spend some time with her and the little guy.  Of course, I said yeah!  Dave is gone all week, but I can only stay until Wednesday.  But it's fun being able to spend time with my daughter and her baby - just the 3 of us.  It rained all day here today, but we still got out and about.  Went to my favorite Concord antique store, Thoreauly Antiques and found a new place in Concord called Nesting on Main which was really great - old stuff, new stuff, interesting stuff - could have spent a good hour in there just looking around.  The off to take Wee Wee to the vet.  Poor Wee Wee, she's having to wear a lampshade on her head cause of an eye infection so she's not a happy kitty.  But we survived.  Tomorrow we are off to Dedham for shopping and some good eats.  Rain or no rain, we shall prevail!  Love spending time with my kids and my grandkids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment