Saturday, June 18, 2011

Casey and Elliott Visit

We finally got Casey and Elliott to Connecticut for a visit.  David and I drove over on Wednesday afternoon and picked them up, spent the night in Maynard, and drove back to Sharon on Thursday.  Took them back home on Saturday - there and back in one morning/afternoon!  It was fun to have the little guy here for his first visit.  Jamie came by on Friday on her way to work and got to finally meet him.  We ate out one night, I cooked the other night.  I think it was a good relaxing visit for Casey and we got Elliott to smile for us lots!

I remember when Emmett and Jamie came to visit us in April, when he was three months old.  We all gathered around him on the bed and watched him smile and laugh - he had just started laughing.  It was something I'll never forget, just like Elliott's first smiles.

I'm so glad I'm here.........

                                                    Aunt Jamie finally meets Elliott

                                                    Wait for it........

                                                     There it is!!

                                                    Granny, Grumpy and Baby Elliott

                                                    Momma and Baby in matching checked vans!

No comments:

Post a Comment