Friday, June 3, 2011

My first post

I wanted to enter some cards onto one of the websites that I follow, and in order to do that, it was easiest to have a blog and post photos of my cards on my blog.  So, here I go entering the world of blogging!  Not sure this will be of any interest to anyone but will try to make it interesting and fresh.  Casey and Jamie both have blogs and they do such a great job with them and I love reading them as well.

So now I just need to make my cards!  And Jamie has asked me to teach a card making workshop at the Tivoli Library in August related to the theme of travel.  So I need to start coming up with some good ideas for that workshop - have never taught anything before but think if I can come up with a couple of fairly simple designs and maybe incorporate people's vacation photos into them, it might be something fun and a new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment